Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Michigan Loss Equals More Free Time

Unbelievable! That is what I had to say.
Michigan opened its season with a pathetic loss to Appalachian State.
Appalachian State...they're in...uh...where are they from?

So much for a "tune-up game." So much for building on last season's momentum. So much for bringing back three potential NFL stars and an historic coach to get one more shot at the championship.
Michigan lost to Appalachian State.
Michigan lost to Appalachian State!!

Michigan deserves to fall from #5 to completely off the polls!
Lloyd Carr deserves to be fired.

Michigan football deserves all the ridicule it gets this season. There's no getting by this one, guys. This was pathetic.

But I must look on the bright side. This just opened up about 24 to 30 hours of my time on Saturdays over the next 3 months. Yes, I no longer have any reason to watch NCAA football this year. At least not until the Bowl games. Maybe. Thank you, Michigan Wolverines. If you were going to lose one, I guess you might as well do it week one, and against an I-AA team (two-time champion or not). Save me the heartache of losing to Ohio state in late November. Now I'll be able to enjoy my Thanksgiving without wondering what could have been. Now I can knock a chunk off my project list on the weekends instead of wasting my time in front of the boob tube.
GO BLUE! Hail to the Losers!

No comments: