Tuesday, March 6, 2007

Your Accent Is...

What American accent do you have?
Your Result: The Northeast

Judging by how you talk you are probably from north Jersey, New York City, Connecticut or Rhode Island. Chances are, if you are from New York City (and not those other places) people would probably be able to tell if they actually heard you speak.

Philadelphia
The Inland North
The Midland
The South
Boston
The West
North Central
What American accent do you have?
Quiz Created on GoToQuiz
OK, so I (Jon) was born in North Jersey, and lived a little while (as a baby) in Brooklyn, NY. I was raised in Philadelphia (which shows 80% versus my 85% Northeast), but my Mom grew up in North Jersey, and my Dad grew up in Brooklyn. So I'd say they had me pegged. I was pretty impressed with the results, as was the person who sent it to our family. It pegged Sylvia, too. So if you want to know what accent YOU have, go to What American accent do you have?

No comments: